Quality-Driven Cost Improvement
- Reduced Hospital Acquired Infections
- Results in Significant Cost Reductions and Savings
- Increased Patient and Provider Satisfaction
- Development of Team Leaders
- Increased Department Productivity
- In-Person and Web-Based Training Programs
Health Policy and Regulatory Assistance
- Promulgation of Rules and Regulations
- Provides Answers to Multidimensional Problems
- Offers Solid Solutions for Government Leaders
Market Research & Data Analytics
- Improved Market Position and Profitability
- Strengthened Competitive Advantage
- Provides Accurate Market Forecasting
StrategyGen is committed to improving the health of healthcare through innovative strategies and solutions.
In order to do our part to keep our employees and community safe, we are working virtually but StrategyGen remains open to improve the health of healthcare.
Welcome to StrategyGen
StrategyGen is an SBA certified 8(a), WOSB, EDWOSB small business. Our executives are experts in evaluating emerging healthcare trends and regulations. We serve our clients by providing exceptional services in:
1) Regulatory and Policy Technical Assistance,
2) Healthcare Quality Improvement and Cost Reduction,
3) Market Research and Advanced Data Analytics to government agencies, health plans, hospitals, and integrated delivery systems.
StrategyGen has the industry experience and insider insights to strategically prepare our clients for major trends impacting the healthcare industry. Our goal is to help you make the most out of the uncertain and rapidly changing healthcare environment.
Why Choose Us?
The StrategyGen team are healthcare policy and regulatory experts. Implementing compliance programs, program integrity and promulgating regulations require unparalleled experience in modifying business processes and practices.
StrategyGen’s understanding of emerging regulations and health industry experience combined with our experience with government agencies, including Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Center for Program Integrity (CPI) and the Indian Health Service (IHS) enables us to recommend actionable solutions for medical delivery systems, insurance industry, federal and state agencies and consumers.